an installer for Nu and related frameworks.
NuKit is a collection of frameworks that support the development of web sites and services with Nu and Objective-C.
NuKit installs Nu and the following additional frameworks.
- Kurt, a single-threaded scriptable web server.
- NuHTTPHelpers, class extensions to support HTTP services.
- NuJSON, SBJSON (aka simple-json) repackaged for use with Nu.
- NuMongoDB, an Objective-C interface to MongoDB.
- NuMarkup, Nu operators for generating HTML and XML markup.
- NuCURL, a simple wrapper around libcurl.
- NuUUID, a simple wrapper around libuuid.
All frameworks are installed in /Library/Frameworks.
nush, the Nu shell, is installed in /usr/local/bin and a few other files are stored under /usr/local.
Source code for all frameworks is available on github.
Get the latest NuKit here: NuKit-1.0.0.dmg
NuKit requires Mac OS 10.6 and is a 64-bit binary.