Some of the projects that I've posted include:
- Nunja, a libevent-based web server that I've tested on MacOS and Linux.
- The NuPagePacker example Cocoa application.
- A NuiPhone project containing an iPhone "Hello World" in Nu.
- NuTcl, a wrapper for John Ousterhout's Tcl interpreter. You can use it to embed Tcl in a Nu/Objective-C application and create new Tcl commands with Nu. This has also been tested on both MacOS and Linux.
- NuMySQL and NuPostgreSQL, primitive but usable interfaces to the MySQL and PostgreSQL database systems.
- NuYAML, Patrick Thomson's YAML-processing package.
- NuMarkdown, Grayson Hansard's Markdown package.
github is proving itself to be a great way to collaborate. Come join us!